Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wish I Were Little Again....

When I was younger, my mom made all kinds of bows for me!  I was the bow queen for sure!  There were all kinds of bows that were in style then....I wish I had taken pictures. I had bows made from Coke and Sprite wrappers and lids.  I had bows that were made from a clear film and filled with stuff (and when I say stuff, I mean stuff!).  My mom spent hours making bows for me and she would even let me help pick the colors and stuff.  Now, the tradition continues.  Most of my ribbons are hand picked my non other than my little princess.  She loves being in my craft nook with me and helping me in any way she can!  This bow is one of her favorites....


I know I would have loved this bow when I was her age!!  Hello Kitty was so popular then and its even more popular now!!  My princess loves Hello Kitty just as much as I did (and still do...shhh! don't tell anyone).

The ribbon on the bottom is hot pink and black plaid and the ribbon on the top is black (satin feel) with white Hello Kitty faces!  I have one of these ready to ship for $5 (because it is smaller) but I still have lots of the ribbon so please contact me today to order a Hello Kitty bow for your princess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment